TD
Happiness score is 53 out of 100

TD

TD Employee Review

Fun Company

Massive and productive. Dealt with huge infrastructure projects which involved many stakeholders all worked collaboratively. I have gain valuable experience ate TD.

Same roleSame location

hard working place

management not so helpful, very rely on yourself working. big company planning not so good but can be challenge to work. co-works are good to deal with.
Same roleSame location

Middle management mush

Although the stated culture is supposed to be strong, the incompetence of people who are still there and were promoted in the past due primarily to seniority almost entirely stunts the ability to create a truly worthwhile environment. Focus is constantly on getting to end of job on the current task with little regard to how that is done or how it could be done better. Long "career" at TD with almost no experiences of management looking to their team members to spend time finding better ways to work, and when they did it was all about the employees changing, never management creating change.

Pros

Flexible hours, reasonably easy to manage the workload.

Cons

Leaders who talk, but don't lead. Stagnation of working practices.
Same location

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan

2.7K