TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Fun and like family up until 3 years ago

Great work environment until about 3 years ago. Toxic work environment, Management ( BM ) not a team player as well as a very unprofessional staff ( conversations between staff ) . I was the last staff member left from the original hire in 2005 . This was the Sechelt Branch’s 5th Branch Manager since 2005 when the branch opened.

Pros

Great customer clientele

Cons

Management and HR department

3.0Job security/advancement

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan

Much of my clientele were essential workers without a lot to invest.

TD could have been much better. There were unrealistic sales quotas and measurement against areas with wealthier clientele. Sales pressure was unending. While TD is a great company, my experience wasn't a great one.

Pros

Great team work

Cons

Preferential treatment to others within the branch

Productive and fun to work at TD

I love working at TD. The management and my teammates are awesome. Working with TD has been a great blessing to me. I have the support of the Team Manager and Teammates as well.

Pros

Career development

Cons

Nothing negative to talk about

2.7K