TD logo
TD
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD

TD Employee Review

Flexible working environment and friendly co-workers

Nice place to work. Good work culture. Seniors help new team to learn and provide on-job training. Gives opportunity to learn new technologies. For hard working people good place to grow.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Solutions Designer

TD is a great place to work and I enjoy what I do every single day. I never have the "ugh it's Monday" feeling. My managers have been very supportive and accommodating. If I expressed interest in something, they would go out of their way to help me take on similar tasks.The only con I can think of is its not very easy to get promoted.

Pros

Lots of meaningful work, education reimbursement, performance bonus, stock matching, defined contributions, competitive salary

Cons

Promotions and raises do not come easily
Same role

Good Place to work

Good work-life balance. Great place to work. workplace culture is great. great respect for individuals within the team irrespective of full-time or contractor.
Same location

Very stressful, management always on your case if you do not sign up enough customers on products, back to back calls.

Td never has enough people hired, customers in ques that are waiting is normally 1000 or more. Always listening to your calls, different departments managers instead of helping like to put bad comments in about you just to make themselves look good. There is a lot of passing the problems with customers onto the wrong departments.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Back to back calls

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Flexible working environment and friendly co-workers