TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Fast paced multi tasking environment

Fast paced multi tasking environment. Matrixed environment enables exposure to multiple areas of the business. Team oriented work groups. Can take time to fill management gaps.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

TD Bank for me

Speaking about the TD Risk Management, I have the opportunity to meet and work work wonderful people. They were mostly professional and friendly, with very small exceptions. I really enjoyed working there despite the abrupt end of my position due to restructuring.
Same role

Productive and fun work place. Very good processes and structure.

I really enjoyed working at TD Bank. The company has a good culture, offers work life balance, a conducive work environment, it is keen on agile methodology and adopting new technologies. Very good structure and easy to locate relevant templates based on the methodology employed by the projects. Collaborative, knowledgeable peers and business partners, made the experience elevating and fun.
Same location

Revolving door mentality

IT Operations: Lots of issues, malpractice, cutting corners. As a new grad please take your talent elsewhere. This organisation doesn't value their employees. Take your talent elsewhere. Contractor program is a tax scheme to take advantage of students coming fresh out of school only to be shown a termination notice. They are flush with money yet have no budget for keeping highly talented people. I do not recommend working here. Imagine a bomb is ticking and people keep passing it to someone else. That's TD in a nutshell.

Pros

paid on time

Cons

malicious environment

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Fast paced multi tasking environment