TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

fast paced, competitive, stressful, compensation for the work salary is not fair, depending on the business or department varies, as per my role hard to build connections the job requires to be at the desk at all time and building relationships within is harder due to lack of time away from what you do day and day out.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

I love working at Td

It’s a great place to work. I love my role of Advanced Collections Assistant. It gives me great sense of joy that at the end of my day I was able to help customers get out of debt towards mbna credit card and able to educate them on proper practices that they help them with their other debts. My manger and senior management team is amazing. They have been supportive and encouraging towards my career development.

Pros

Hours of work, ability to work remotely, benefits, my colleagues, supportive management team, training, manager support with career development

Cons

Salary can be a bit higher.
Same role

very productive business

good place to work with chance of advancement for the right person. The hours were all over the place so not to good with your home life but interesting work.
Same location

staff are overworked

Not enough staff to complete all the work in a timely fashion to provide good service. Management didn't care, its all about the bottom line. Management talent was below average, one was a real joke going out of his way to be critical of a person's work who was not in their department. Yes really!

Pros

colleagues were nice to work with

Cons

Parking ia a major issue, not enough spaces for everyone in the building

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • fast paced, competitive, stressful, compensation for the work salary is not fair