TD
TD Bank
Happiness score is 54 out of 100
TD Employee Review

Experience epends largely on management team

31 March 2021
The overall feel of the job changes with management. Under the "right" management, the branch can be a great environment to be part of. As a company, TD promotes a "bring your whole self to work" principle. The acceptance of this principle varies from branch to branch. Depending on the management team, you may experience a lot of micromanagement and lack of trust, even though you have been doing the job for several years with no issues. Many people at the branch I work at are not happy and looking for other work because they don't feel valued.
3.0Job security/advancement
Cons
Cannot talk to management about issues. They do not want to hear your opinions or ideas.
1 June 2021
Customer service representative (Former Employee) - Not important
McDonald's would a better place to work. You become what they want you to be not what your talents are and if not they will find a way to make your life horrible.
Pros
Meet some hard workers
Cons
Loose yourself for no reason
29 May 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
I loved working for TD. The staff at Branch 1862 was amazing. Enjoyed coming into work. I never used the benefits while I was working there, so I’m really not quite sure how good they were. I used to work here part time and they worked with my availability with no issues.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Very busy location
20 May 2021
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) - Regina, SK
Good for learning in fast pace environment but lot of places there are gaps in system which doesn't help much especially new processes and their training. And at managerial level I think I didn't get sufficient training but you just have to figure out mostly by yourself.
  1. Experience epends largely on management team