TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Employment Stability with potential for growth

Started with TD Bank in 1982. Have had the opportunity to grow within the company. Started with a Salary of $25,000 a year. Took a leap of faith in 2012, leaving a salary of $75,000 a year to a straight commission role. The team and management support is fantastic, allowing me to become one of the best within 2 years of my current role, going on 9 years. The opportunity is there for increase of substantial income, it’s really up to oneself. Very rewarding to help people succeed with their dreams becoming homeowners.

Pros

Unlimited opportunities

Cons

A lot of paperwork at times

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Very hard to survive

I was working as a mobile mortgage specialist, the problem is you cannot make it in this roll because 9 out of 10 people you are getting are not qualify for mortgage, and on each team they hire more than 20 people so there will be no business left for you. No one will answer your questions and only you can learn from you co workers. it's good to learn the drill but not for making money
Same role

fantastic to work with great organization.

it is self explanatory how i feel working at TD bank. great experience , great leadership. wonder full working environment . i will strongly recommend TD bank to friends and family.
Same location

Just Disappointed

TD Financial Planning used to be a good place to have a career. They have made such significant changes to comp and practice structure that is no longer the case. Now you spend most of your time begging clients for good lei surveys than doing your actual job. God forbid you get a poor one for ANY reason. It costs you tens of thousands of dollars. Have had mistakes on my comp 4 times in the last year. Always in banks favor. Have to fight for what I am actually owed. Senior management views us as nothing.

Cons

Overworked, pay changes

2.7K