TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

don't even think about it unless your in perfect mental health

TD is very fast-paced, stressful, and daunting (especially the call center). I would only recommend the job to very few select people who can handle stress well. Honestly, this is not the job for people with depression and anxiety. You do have to have a special shell to handle this job. I wrote out a pros and cons list for this job and there were tons of pros and only one con. That con was that my mental health was getting worse everyday I was there. No matter how good the salary or the benefits are, no matter how much room for growth and job security there is, no matter any of those pros. The simple con of hating my job, myself, and my life is enough to out-weigh all the pros in the world. My feelings are mixed about TD. There are so many good things about working there, but I can't handle the abuse from customers, the incredibly fast pace everything runs at, and the push on employees to "advise" which is really their way of saying "sell". Sure, they try to focus it on giving the best advice for the customer, but it is a sales job. Don't be fooled. It's a dis-service to potential future employees to not be completely transparent with you: ITS SALES. You have goals and metrics you are measured upon and pressure is placed on you to meet those goals. On every single call they encourage you to "advise" the customer on a product. The point is not to manipulate people, they honestly do tell us just to provide advise that will truly benefit the customer, but its pressure. I just want someone to call in with their request, I help them, ask if they need anything else, and then say our -

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Very stressful, management always on your case if you do not sign up enough customers on products, back to back calls.

Td never has enough people hired, customers in ques that are waiting is normally 1000 or more. Always listening to your calls, different departments managers instead of helping like to put bad comments in about you just to make themselves look good. There is a lot of passing the problems with customers onto the wrong departments.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Back to back calls
Same role

Stressful and deceiving

McDonald's would a better place to work. You become what they want you to be not what your talents are and if not they will find a way to make your life horrible.

Pros

Meet some hard workers

Cons

Loose yourself for no reason
Same location

Productive and fun to work at TD

I love working at TD. The management and my teammates are awesome. Working with TD has been a great blessing to me. I have the support of the Team Manager and Teammates as well.

Pros

Career development

Cons

Nothing negative to talk about

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • don't even think about it unless your in perfect mental health