TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Description of daily tasks

Talk to customers over the phone to verify transactions with customers to determine if they are legitimate. Document notes and file fraud claims, itemize fraud transactions, and send out card replacement.

Same role

Fun place to work

CONTACT CENTERS PROS: - Management is understanding & helpful - The environment is clean and tidy and you have your own work station - On occasion they have special events where they appreciate their employees, give out free food, raffles, and many more - You can request coaching and shadow your peers to meet the expectations of the dept your working for CONS: - You are micromanaged (depending on the dept your in) constantly. Every time you take an unscheduled break or aren't available for any reason to assist the cx it affects your metrics - It can be a stressful if you're not meeting your metrics and scores - Life/Work life balance can be affected depending on the hours you work as they will schedule depending on the banks needs I think everyone qualified you should apply and check it out!
Same roleSame location

Employee welfare at the top

Employees r well treated which makes us comfortable enough to give in our 100% to our responsibilities. Easy access to connect with colleagues in other departments. Can approach ur supervisors or head of department with ease with questions u hv in ur mind. No judging on ur questions
Same location

Recruitment process is inconsiderate

Recruitment process is inconsiderate. Not open door policy. Not providing reassessment. Lack of support. Does not provide development. Politics in promotion.

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Description of daily tasks
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?