TD
TD Bank
Happiness score is 54 out of 100
TD Employee Review

Depending on the position, lots of office politics on all levels

13 April 2021
You really have to know someone to move up. Every advancement has to be done via interview unless you know someone. Most recently, I was overlooked for an internal promotion and it was given to an external candidate. Their reason when I asked was because I didn't express any interest, when in fact I did and was the most senior at the time and next in line for that position. The only thing that I strongly believe prevented me was that I was 6 months pregnant at the time.
1.0Job security/advancement
Cons
Long hours, office politics
17 June 2021
Program Analyst & Delivery Support (Former Employee) - Toronto & Montreal
Team members were respectful and shared knowledge and open to buddy with peers to assist with on-boarding of new employees and new team members. Thank you.
Pros
Opportunity to learn and improve skills
Cons
To keep up with mandates once will have to invest the extra time to keep up.
3 June 2021
IT Analyst III (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
IT Operations: Lots of issues, malpractice, cutting corners. As a new grad please take your talent elsewhere. This organisation doesn't value their employees. Take your talent elsewhere. Contractor program is a tax scheme to take advantage of students coming fresh out of school only to be shown a termination notice. They are flush with money yet have no budget for keeping highly talented people. I do not recommend working here. Imagine a bomb is ticking and people keep passing it to someone else. That's TD in a nutshell.
Pros
paid on time
Cons
malicious environment
2 June 2021
Easyline Specialist (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
Site was great. Benefits were great.Work itself was great. Amazing challenges. The pay was good for average, but I am clearly clearly, above average and there was nothing above than average for me. Nothing at all.. I did not feel respected. I did not get a worthy promotion. Managers put me down rather than help. I am overall glad I quit even if it is (and it is) the best employer in Canada. I wish you luck. I wish you prosperity.
Pros
One of the best employers in Canada FOR SURE!
Cons
Consistant unlawful judgements.
  1. Depending on the position, lots of office politics on all levels