TD
TD Bank
TD Employee Review

Demanding

25 March 2021
Good Training, good and supportive colleagues, stressful and consistent changing KPIs. Summarily, it is a good place to work and also depending on the job type and level,
4.0Job security/advancement
10 September 2020
Same role
Contact Centre Representative (Former Employee) - Dieppe, NB
I have many years of experience working in a call centre environment. TD is the best by far. Excellent training process. Excellent management and employees. Excellent atmosphere. Excellent facilities. Excellent compensation for work performed. Excellent benefits. Top notch in the Contact Industry.
Pros
Name it. It's a pro.
Cons
11 May 2020
Same roleSame location
Contact Centre Representative (Former Employee) - Moncton, NB
Excellent area to grow and get to know more about other people. Be ready to sacrifice your weekends as well. It’s diversity is what I really liked it’s international!
24 January 2021
Same location
Insurance Advisor (Former Employee) - Moncton, NB
Not sure where to start. They have been hiring a lot in Moncton (in waves). Almost all the people I trained with are gone, some went on stress leave within 3 months. Micro-management, they will scare you to try and make you compliant (you can go to jail if...), they track every minutes of your shift. Very toxic environment. They won’t tell you this but all off phone duties have to be done in your personal time without pay. Waiting time for customers was 3-4 hours when I started. A joke. So they were all angry. If you are bilingual, they will push you into the Quebec licensing right after training which is crazy. I’m just speechless about my experience. I’m a very positive person with a good attitude, but this was too much. I was there for less than 5 months and had to go to a therapist for help. I couldn’t sleep or eat anymore. They have a new system and an old one so you have to learn to work with the two. They don’t work properly, the phone systems don’t work properly either. They are very under staffed because everybody is leaving. Not a good start in Moncton for them at all. If at all if, you consider working there, wait two years for covid to be over (hopefully) and for the old system to be gone and other systems to be fixed.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Long hours, bad management, very high pressure