TD
TD Bank

TD

TD Employee Review

Championing Innovation and Transformation

Independently acknowledges and identifies opportunity to support work in multiple functions when able; accepts and handles uncertainty ; brings in own perspective to the change ; responds quickly to changing circumstances ; encourages and supports the generation of ideas ; is adaptable to implement process improvements .

Pros

Free lunches and every month free food from restaurants and organized part with theme

Cons

early morning opening and sometime needs to stay longer for closing as well

Same role

Great co-workers but not a great work culture

I was very excited to start at TD as a customer experience associate as I heard great things about the company. After 2 weeks of training, I was put in the teller on my own. The system was pretty easy to learn, but there are more things to learn as you go. There was not enough tellers all the time so the line up would be too long and the customers would consistently be angry at the tellers but there was nothing we can do because some transactions will be longer than others and there is not enough employees to cater the amount of clients we have. The managers were nice in the beggining and would help out if there is a problem, but as time goes by they expect us to be expert at everything after a month of being a teller and would be annoyed and give attitude instead of helping us learn and grow to be better at our jobs. I get it their role can be stressful too, but when an employee needs help or want to ask a question so they dont have a mistake, the managers shouldn't give attitude to the employees and expect us to know the answer to everything when we only worked there for a month. Also, I think TD is very sales driven and money hungry. Managers would constantly push us to sell products to customers who doesnt need the products we offer just to meet the sales goals. If you dont hit sales goals, they would be furious and would be less nice to you.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

stressful, fast paced, sales goals, under staffed
Same role

Very stressful, management always on your case if you do not sign up enough customers on products, back to back calls.

Td never has enough people hired, customers in ques that are waiting is normally 1000 or more. Always listening to your calls, different departments managers instead of helping like to put bad comments in about you just to make themselves look good. There is a lot of passing the problems with customers onto the wrong departments.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Back to back calls
Same location

Productive.

Great learning place, helps to build your confidence.Benefits are really good. You can progress in your career if you focus and work hard. Overall, it’s a great place to work.

Pros

Benefits, flexibility.

2.7K