TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Best workplace

Very good work life Balance.Great coordination between development and QA, BA teamGreat Management.. Always supportiveGreat opportunity for personal and professional growth.

Pros

Very Flexible work envionment

Cons

Contractor leave policy

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

contract job

good environment for contractors and all . TD wants to embrace greatest and latest technologies and want its team to be in line with the Market trends to translate the customer requirements in
Same roleSame location

okay

okay place to work. Lots of politics and bureaucracy. Its a bank. you dont get pay if you are not in a money generating business. IT sucks. Says everything is for security but its all paper work. half the day is in meaningless meetings.
Same location

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan

2.7K