TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Bad experience

Was harassed at this bank by Management. HR did not help. Felt bullied and it was a frightening experience. Long hours, and working weekend was expected from the first week. No training, no guidance provided. Good salary and benefits, but not worth the scary experience.

Pros

Salary and benefits

Cons

Working late hours and weekends is expected. Over governance of projects.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Great place to work. People are very friendly, kind, and always willing to help.

It is a great environment to work. Everyone is very professional. Diversity is a big part of TD, making you believe in humanity. Excellent paying company. People often have to work across teams which is mostly very enjoyable. Working from home is a part of the culture, and TD is always looking to recognize outstanding employees.

Pros

Diversity, team work (intra and inter), Great paycheck, Can work from home.

Cons

Long meetings from time to time
Same location

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan
Same location

Much of my clientele were essential workers without a lot to invest.

TD could have been much better. There were unrealistic sales quotas and measurement against areas with wealthier clientele. Sales pressure was unending. While TD is a great company, my experience wasn't a great one.

Pros

Great team work

Cons

Preferential treatment to others within the branch

2.7K