TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Associate at TD Bank

-Provide Financial Advice -Manage Client Profile -Train and Mentor new Employees -Provide leadership and advice to new and prospective clients -coworkers are instrumental in the success of the branch and overall TD Corporate Culuture

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

It's what you make out of it.

Demanding roles and under developed supervisors and management. The company is great, opportunities are many, however with a lot of movement comes bad management. If they decide to get rid of you to meet their financial budgets, they may.. I was well within my sales targets and was laid off with 20 others just to meet the divisions budget targets. They hired back and paid for new hires the following year. No sense, no concern for individuals. Just bad management.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Job Security.
Same role

Great Place to Work

Great atmosphere, good training. Good Culture. TD is a good place to work and grow. Recommend TD to friends and others that are thinking of applying to TD.
Same location

Very welcoming

From day one they team at TD has made me feel like one of their own. They have been very patient and understanding bringing someone new in to the industry and have helped me grow and learn. A lot of room for growth within the company and many different positions to choose from.

2.7K