TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

An organization like no other

I have worked in the TD Bank Group for almost 3 years. Of the 3 years. 1.5 years in contractor capacity and the remaining half as permanent full time. The department I worked for Chief Accountant department. The entire department as a whole has lots of mature professionals who are willing to help each other and help people in need. My Manager in particular is a gem of all and I'm very much indebted and blessed to work directly under him. I feel everyone should have an opportunity to work under people like him at least once in their lifetime because you come across gems like these very rarely. There is ample to learn at every step with proper guidance and care. Not just my Manager, the team under him were same as him. I also had an opportunity to work with other departments closely and each of them whom I worked has added value in my learning. This is one of the best experiences that I'll remember for a long time to come.

Pros

Learning, guidance, fun, active, constructive feedbacks

Cons

The new Management in Moncton is unbiased.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

A good place to grow your career where there is inclusion and fairness is well practice and opportunity for personal development. A multicultural workplace.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Single reporting line
Same roleSame location

Good place to grow from career perspective

Good place to work and learn new things on the job. Working in the bank industry you learn to adapt and learn quickly as its competitive but rewarding. Your surround by smart people and learn that having good work ethic is the way to go.
Same location

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • An organization like no other