TD logo
TD
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD

TD Employee Review

Amazing company, you will not find better

Look. If you're searching for a company: - That truly cares about you, where their culture and acceptance are simply amazing - Where you have one of the best benefit plans, and fair salary, - Where their structure is oriented into making your part-time student job into a carreer - That prioritizes customer experience over sales ... TD is the choice you want to make. They spend millions of dollars every years into the happiness and wellness of their employees.

Pros

Good salary, good benefits, super environement, lots of culture, business structure oriented towards wellness of employees, flexible hours, student-friendly model, comprehensiveness

Cons

Repetitive situations, depending on your job

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Good culture and diversity

I was in the phone channel department. it was very interesting but the pressure was pretty much. The job becomes boring and not productive after a while.
Same role

Eh

It was your typical call centre job. I don't think I'm a person who can work in one though. I talked to people about their credit cards and tried to upsell (advice conversations they called them) them on new product. Great if you're a salesperson, which I am not
Same location

I really can’t judge. 50/50?

Site was great. Benefits were great.Work itself was great. Amazing challenges. The pay was good for average, but I am clearly clearly, above average and there was nothing above than average for me. Nothing at all.. I did not feel respected. I did not get a worthy promotion. Managers put me down rather than help. I am overall glad I quit even if it is (and it is) the best employer in Canada. I wish you luck. I wish you prosperity.

Pros

One of the best employers in Canada FOR SURE!

Cons

Consistant unlawful judgements.

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • Amazing company, you will not find better