TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

Amazing Company with great growth and client centered focus

great company, good salary, best benefits, and good pension and share holder ship, i would recommend to anyone working in the field to give TD a chance to blow you away, amazing software and programs easiest bank to step into.

Pros

atmosphere

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan
Same role

Very competitive very professional but amazing benefits

It’s not easy to survive there. It’s a place for the best of the bests. Sometimes it’s stressful but if you can survive it’s rewarding for sure. Fast career growth for people who are doing well. Lot’s of appreciation and opportunities for the hard workers. But not everyone’s cup of tea.Amazing benefits. Specially health support is the best in the entire industry. Best HR support in the industry as well.

Pros

Salary, benefits, bonus, career growth

Cons

Stressful, competitive, micromanaged
Same role

High stress, no support from management

High stress, no support from management . High pressure goals. Enjoyed the work but felt like customer needs were not at the top of td priority, as making money was

2.7K