TD

TD

TD Employee Review

A nice place to work

TDCT was a great place to work for the time that I was there. Staff that I worked with were great in all of the branch that I was in. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting with customers daily and getting to know them and there banking needs, this way I could make an informed recommendation to them on the services that they might be interested in.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Financial Advisor, overall decent company, but really depends on who your manager is.

Had been with TD for 4 years. Overall, a lot of advancement and career development opportunities. However, the pay is very not competitive, especially for the branch positions. Also, the kind of experience you get depends a lot on who your manager is. For the first 3 years of my time in TD, I had great managers. Mangers who care about me. However, in my 4th year, my manager was just terrible.

Pros

Good career development opportunity

Cons

below average pay and average benefit plan
Same role

Very competitive very professional but amazing benefits

It’s not easy to survive there. It’s a place for the best of the bests. Sometimes it’s stressful but if you can survive it’s rewarding for sure. Fast career growth for people who are doing well. Lot’s of appreciation and opportunities for the hard workers. But not everyone’s cup of tea.Amazing benefits. Specially health support is the best in the entire industry. Best HR support in the industry as well.

Pros

Salary, benefits, bonus, career growth

Cons

Stressful, competitive, micromanaged
Same location

Diverse and forward thinking company

TD is an excellent employer, who provides an environment where opportunities to learn and grow are readily available to those who are motivated and have a solid work ethic.

Pros

work/life balance

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • A nice place to work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?