TD logo
TD

TD

TD Employee Review

A company with high growth prospect

The company is one with a hvery high growth prospect with high level of diversity and inclusiveness. The work life is also very commendable. I will recommend the company over and over again.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Financial Advisor TD

Overall good company culture, socially responsible (LGBTQ2+, environment) but you have to really push for advancement. Entry-level can be really sales focused.

Pros

Earning bonus

Cons

Advancement hard
Same roleSame location

Great work environment

TD is very inclusive and a great environment to work in. We work for the benefits of the client and not the bank. Great leadership and growing opportunities.
Same location

Just Disappointed

TD Financial Planning used to be a good place to have a career. They have made such significant changes to comp and practice structure that is no longer the case. Now you spend most of your time begging clients for good lei surveys than doing your actual job. God forbid you get a poor one for ANY reason. It costs you tens of thousands of dollars. Have had mistakes on my comp 4 times in the last year. Always in banks favor. Have to fight for what I am actually owed. Senior management views us as nothing.

Cons

Overworked, pay changes

2.7K
2.6K
1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TD with

• TD
  • A company with high growth prospect