TD Bank Employee Reviews

Great place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moose Jaw, SK24 April 2018
Great place work. Good team to work with. Sometimes work pressure for targets on credit cards. Less appreciation from management. Have to motivate yourself.
good place to work
Vaudreuil, QC (Former Employee) –  Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC21 April 2018
i worked there during school as a part time employee and they were very supportive and gave me time off when needed for exams. great benefits as well .
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC19 April 2018
Overall, great support from senior management team and promote work life balance and a great working environment for employees. TD is a great company to work for and was with then for 20+ years in a various roles.
Pros
Great compensation package and flexibility
Cons
Aggressive sales culture
superbe equipe
Mobile Mortgage Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 April 2018
tres bonnes place a travailler Danielle Levert super directrice
Great company, work to get off the phones!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 April 2018
Our department has a strict "1 year minimum" before they will begin recommending you to other managers outside of the phone channel. I feel they could keep more of their talent if they lowered this expectation
Pros
Great structure
Cons
low wages
Associate, Financial Planning (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2018
OK culture, there were side projects in addition to the day to day. Favoritism in upper management however which may restrict you from moving on - it is not easy to make an advance.
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2018
TD Bank is good place to work, especially for new graduates. Good culture. Nice colleagues. Defined benefit pension. However, pay is not good (but decent bonus compared to base salary).
Pros
work-life balance, good benefit, defined benefit pension
Cons
pay is low
Great bank and very inclusive
Fraud Specialist (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON18 April 2018
Great bank to work for. Depending on manager, they will work with you to have a good work and life balance. Great place for students, someone to gain experience and everyone. One thing I noticed is, their pay is not that great but everything else is okay.
superb
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Port Hawkesbury, NS17 April 2018
• Maintain and manage customer day-to-day personal banking needs including; bill payments, phone codes, personal information changes, accurate documentation, credit applications etc.
• Provide accurate information about products and services offered or partnered with TD Canada Trust
• Provide excellent communication with customers; relate personally and always with a cheerful and positive attitude
Great Team, Great leadership, Excellent work-Life Balance
Project Coordinator/Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 April 2018
I love working for TD - even as a contractor. Excellent work environment (310/320 Front) and in the towers. Friendly people, challenging pace. Great leadership (in EETS is my only experience.)
Pros
Amazing people / High talent people to work with
Cons
Contractors treated 'less than equal' to FTEs, few perks for contractors, poor or NO funding for end-of-project lunches/parties
Excellent clients and work place
Senoir Managment and Communcations Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 April 2018
All my clients and staff added to the enjoyment of the industry.I enjoyed working abroad and enjoyed new challenges with each assignment.The advertising and design industry although chaotic at times was a very rewarding work environment.
Pros
Too many to say
Cons
Very few
Great Support team
Credit Card Specialist (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 April 2018
Lots of supports are given before you can get your hand on the job. Even though the training section is over, your co-workers are always there for you if you have questions.
micro management
Small Business Banking Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2018
micro management - low pay for what you have to do. you can find way better jobs that pay way more anywhere outside of the main banks. good place to start your career but get out of there the second you can
Productive workplace
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2018
Very nice and multi culture work environment, productive workplace, professional management team. I learnt how to deal with different client, how to cooperate with other departments to solve the problem.
good
Project Control Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 April 2018
is a very.nice company to work for. Management is nice and helpful as well as my coworkers. I have enjoyed working at td for the short time I have been there. Pros. fun place to work. Was this review helpful?
Great memories
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 April 2018
Worked at TD Canada Trust for four years, at one of the busiest branches in Canada. It was awesome experience and I met a lot of wonderful people. Great job to build customer service experience.
Bien
Directeur services à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Quebec13 April 2018
Une belle équipe et une belle culture d'entreprise, dommage qu'il y ait actuellement les changements radicaux vers le numérique, cela a un impact négatif sur la qualité et le stress engendré par le travail.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 April 2018
Amazing place to work at! At typical day would be helping customer with day to day transactions and suggesting them with new products that TD Canada Trust offers
Very good
Toronto- commercial (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 April 2018
It was very fun, management was great. They gave us free lunch and breakfast. I wish i could work there again, it is such unforgettable experience. Love it.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Used to be a fun place to work
Customer Service Representative / Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB12 April 2018
I was really grateful and I was enjoying working at TD Downtown, not until our previous Manager retired and replaced by newly arrogant, racist and very judgemental Branch Manager. A culture of bullying prevalent on the Management side, they team up and try to desperate you for you to quit if they do not like you regardless you are doing a good job.