TD Bank Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Compliance Officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 January 2018
Work culture is friendly. Opportunity is given to share learn and implement new ideas. Learned more about the team work.
Recognition of individual person abilities and guide them properly to work hard.
Time and Money
Client Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON20 January 2018
Your days starts with huge line up all the time. It's a high pressure work to deal with customers in a timely manner. Most of the time we don't like to wait in line for anything so that's the hardest part. Other than that it's a great beginning to learn from scratches.
Pros
Fun breaks, gifts from customers
Cons
shift hours
Hostile work environment
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 January 2018
I worked at TD for 3 years. Management and treatment to employees has depleted extensively over the years. Management pressure their employees to meet unrealistic sales margins, causing a hostile work environment for their employees. I do not recommend applying to the call centre.
Great Company to work for
Partner Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 January 2018
TD is a great company to work for with lots of diversity. However, the downfall to this company is the wages and the hours that are related which is the only reason why I am no longer there.
Productive and Fun Work
Customer Relationship Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON19 January 2018
Great people.Fun environment.
Great opportunity to grow it and move up.
Great company to get experience and learn new things.
I would suggest TD to everyone!
Excellent place to learn and grow
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC19 January 2018
TD is a deeply competitive environment, with a corporate culture of inclusion, support, and positive energy. Customer service is at the core of everything learned by the employees, and the support system to help achieve metrics, as well as personal goals is outstanding. There are flawed individuals here and there but the system is designed for success. I never wanted to be a banker, but I'm glad I was given the opportunity. I learned valuable life lessons as well as skills I was able to take with me into other roles.
Pros
Massively Supportive culture
Cons
high pressure environment
great job while in school
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mission, BC19 January 2018
Worked here while getting my degree. Was very accommodating for hours with a school schedule. Would recommend it for other students as the pay if fair for the job.
relaxed environment of finanacial transaction
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK18 January 2018
writing another review about this bank because it gave me valuable customer service skills in giving legendary experience to e every customer every day
Good location in the downtown of Brampton.
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 January 2018
Most of my customer service skills were picked up at TD bank as I was on the retail side of sales. I learned how credit works and the way adjudicators analyze deals. The most enjoyable part of the job was watching my clients investments grow.
Highly paced, unsecure job security
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB18 January 2018
I learned that I am not a robot and targets and goals are not easily met. TD is definitely diverse in culture. The branch manager was a micro manager and did not need to be. Cuts were made and my position became redundant. The most difficult part of my job was being the 'middle man' between clients and Financial Advisors and Representatives. I really enjoyed all the people I got to meet and talk to in a day.
benefits
Cons
work/life balance
bad management
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 January 2018
the cbc news stories are true. nothing has changed. you are given unrealistic goals and often pressured to make decisions that may benefit you, but not the customer.
Great
Project Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 January 2018
Great environment to work in, friendly coworkers, clear leadership, efficient processes, structured vision, competitive compensation, solid management.
Good Company to work
Sr QA Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 January 2018
TD Bank is one of the best bank to work in Canada. I have enjoyed my contract job tenure in TD bank . I love to work again withTD. Work culture is good , management is professional.
High Job Insecurity
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 January 2018
TD was a great place to work as a Customer Service Rep with great company culture. I started in my role with 37.5 hours/week, but upper management decided to make all Reps part-time, which led to massive cuts in hours. This made TD a very problematic place to work at, due to a decline in hours and high job insecurity. The salary was above-market for an entry-level CSR role, but no benefits were offered.
Pros
RSP matching; good company culture; high pay.
Cons
high job insecurity; no opportunities for advancement; no benefits.
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 January 2018
People are friendly and supportive. Tough to crack the interview.
However internal references go along way. Projects move relatively slowly until a month before deadline.
The hardest part
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North York, ON12 January 2018
It's great being able to help clients understand personal banking better. Despite the news stories, I have personally never let the sales pressure prevent me from delivering the best service I can. I work casually now, so the hardest part is being unable to reach those sales numbers.
A large organization that provides many career opportunities for growth
Associate Vice President (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 January 2018
Collaborative culture; team work; believe in staff with challenging work; need to have can do attitude to excel.

Growth strategy is conservative and prudent.
Td Wealth in Calgary AB
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 January 2018
The worst bank ever,,,they lie, steal, people money. Td Wealth Calgary AB, downtown,,the worst thefs that could ever exist. They steal people money in all the waise,,they have no regulatins in anything,,,all managers quit in 2016 as the owners put them to steal people money. All off you stay away from this bank in ALL THE WAYS.
Pros
Very bad
Cons
Very bad
Productivity
Senior Auditor, Investment Banking and IT Audit (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2018
Positive work environment encouraged by management.
Good training program available for staff. Good bonus package given to employees. Management encouraged open door policy.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 January 2018
For a student I found working at TD Bank one of the best jobs that I have ever had. Most days I felt like I was not coming to work but yet another day with warm and friendly staff and most of all amazing customers that I have grown to give legendary experience. Work parties, dinners or other small events like jean days or potluck happen every quarter.
Pros
Compensation and scheduling
Cons
Advancements take a while

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.