Decent benefits, even for part time staff, plenty of growth potential & bonuses if you are willing and able to bring out your killer competitive side & out produce your co-workers.
You don't. Do not accept a low paying job stressful job especially in retail at TD.
What appeals to you about the position of a Customer Service Representative?
TD is a great place to work as they are very flexible with hours. The work life balance is easy to manage and is important when dealing with stressful situations at work.
There is lots of job mobility - they really encourage advancement and like to promote within. However, the terrible working hours leave little time for family life - this may potentially be a reason to leave.
Its a great environment to meet people and learn valuable skills that can enhance the person you are.
Excellent career development with managerial support.
Job security and flexibility
Pay, lots of job opportunities, people
- What should you wear to an interview at TD Bank?21 people answered
- What is the company culture at TD Bank?14 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at TD Canada Trust?12 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at TD Bank?10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at TD Bank?10 people answered
- What are the working hours at TD Bank?9 people answered
- What would you suggest TD Bank management do to prevent others from leaving?9 people answered
- If you were to leave TD Bank, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at TD Bank?8 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at TD Bank?7 people answered