TD is the worst place to work for. During your probation, they will interview you everyday in the branch negatively. As a newcomer, people at branch don't welcome you in-fact they do negative talks behind your back. People Manager will judge you all the time, they want to feed words into your mouth. They want you to be like their puppets, they don't like your own style of doing work. They want carbon copies of their own. Huge favoritism. Rules in the branch vary with person. Very negative atmosphere. Every time they remind you about probation and give threats of termination. Worst place to work for.
High pressure, unethical management, mandatory “volunteer” overtime. Left as a successtul advisor after many years, realizing I could never achieve my career goals if I stayed with TD
Horrible company to work for. Managment are a bunch of bullies. They should all be ashamed of themselves. It was the worst company I have ever worked for. Stay away from working at th e TD bank.
Contractual roles only
Hostile unethical work environment. horrible sales tactics and high pressure. low pay.
Mangement team created a hostile environment for staff, especially the new hires who showed advancement interest.
I left TD Canada Trust, because I have to find a job that has a higher hourly wage to cover my monthly fixed expenses.
I have not left. I moved into new positions within the company.
Was stressful, unrealistic sales goals and high pressure sales.
Job became redundant and I took the opportunity to return to school.
- What should you wear to an interview at TD Bank?21 people answered
- What is the company culture at TD Bank?14 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at TD Bank?10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at TD Bank?10 people answered
- Why would you want to work at TD Canada Trust?9 people answered
- What are the working hours at TD Bank?9 people answered
- What would you suggest TD Bank management do to prevent others from leaving?9 people answered
- If you were to leave TD Bank, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at TD Bank?8 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at TD Bank?7 people answered