Business attire. You are applying to be a banker so dress the part.
Nice ,clean suit
Both parties must be in sequential attire : one must wear formal clothing as if to meet some other who would accept a position of authority , responsibility to illustrate the seriousness of accepting such a position and whose personality mirrors his intent in achieving high expectations of responsibility : the one who would challenge the other in the form of validity, integrity, honesty, loyalty and seriousness with several attributes in mind for negotiation so that both parties have agreed and accepted financial bartering system with the position in questions , a position of high calibre is worthy of such visible approach
Suit according to weather
I'll dress competitive as a manager.
Business outfit versus business casual
Clean professional clothing, pressed and neat attire with good shoes.
Dress appropriate bring your positive attitude and just be yourself you are not going to an Army battle
Neat and conservative
- What is the company culture at TD Bank?14 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at TD Canada Trust?12 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at TD Bank?10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at TD Bank?10 people answered
- Why would you want to work at TD Canada Trust?9 people answered
- What are the working hours at TD Bank?9 people answered
- What would you suggest TD Bank management do to prevent others from leaving?9 people answered
- If you were to leave TD Bank, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at TD Bank?8 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at TD Bank?7 people answered