It is a sales environment, competitive (bonuses are substantial & promotions hang on your performance)
Who you know definitely helps if you plan to post up for a position. It's "clique-y"
Horrible company to work for. Was pressured to sell products to customers that they didn't really want. Management just looks at the bottom line. Sell or you will be fired.
Everyone's trying to get ahead in the retail banking environment due to extreme sales pressure. Cut-throat and stressful.
If you’re wanting to work on the insurance side be prepared to work for the bank . Too many changes. Files are reviewed with a fine tooth comb but no consideration the file loads are unrealistic.
Very diverse and representative of the city we live in.
Very good happy and up beat
Very great. everyone respects everyone. We do appreciate all cultures and promote diversity.
Good culture overall but like any corporation its dog eat dog. Watch your back at every turn because your co-workers will stab you in the back for their own benefit
Very good - no ethnic restrictions
- What should you wear to an interview at TD Bank?21 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at TD Canada Trust?12 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at TD Bank?10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at TD Bank?10 people answered
- Why would you want to work at TD Canada Trust?9 people answered
- What are the working hours at TD Bank?9 people answered
- What would you suggest TD Bank management do to prevent others from leaving?9 people answered
- If you were to leave TD Bank, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at TD Bank?8 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at TD Bank?7 people answered