TCC Employee Reviews

Productive and fun keeps you busy and on your feet
House Keeping (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON1 August 2018
Housekeeping ensure that the place looked presentable for the next person who rents the space, Hockey games, Concerts, Plays and more!
I've learned more working at TCC and gaining more cleaning experience for a larger company.
Most enjoyable part of this job was to see the outcome of my hard efforts of cleaning whatever section I was assigned to go and work on. To be apart of an energetic hard working team.
a typical day at work
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto14 April 2013
It's pleasant and fine working in day.i had learned putting os and configuring system routers
Pros
free snacks
Cons
Tcc
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Madrid, MD11 April 2013
A typical day in my work consists on being in charge of the agenda of the Director, arranging meetings, making travel reservations, handling expenses and invoices, monitoring email, screening telephone calls, ordering stationary and supplies in order to the office runs smoothly, greeting visitors, booking meeting rooms, administrative support in general.
I´ve learned a lot during this period working in TCC. Due this company is about logistic and marketing I´ve learned a lot about these areas.
I´ve enjoyed every second working in this company because I really love my job.
Pros
my colleagues
Cons