TC Transcontinental

TC Transcontinental Employee Reviews

Canada124 reviews
Flexible working environment with opportunity to grow.
Great people with great management. Corporate objectives and department goals are well communicated.

When goals and objectives are well-defined, it makes for satisfying day-to-day planning and execution.
TC has a very Friendly environment, perfect work life balance and lots to learn. Training is provided for newcomers and company believes in diversity.
La direction est composée d un boys club de hockey
La première compétence pour avancer est de jouer au hockey. Même en ayant l expérience et les compétences en gestions, si le talent au hockey n y ai pas, aucune chance d avancer
Cons
Direction
TC donne une grande autonomie à ses employés
j’ai énormément appris dans ce poste où ma bonne gestion des priorités était très utile.
I was a TC employee but worked out of the client's offices
I was hired by the client and worked at the client offices but paid by TC. I did not need to meet in person often with my TC supervisor but when I did, it was professional and cordial. I was given a fair package when the job ended.
Awesome company to work for and awesome people too. Never really had any problems at all. Would recommend it to anyone interested in physical work.
Loved working for this company. U get trained to do yr job and also get opportunities to learn other stuffs. I don’t know about others opinions but for me, I enjoyed working for Tc and can never thank them enough for all they have done for me and my family. I am honoured to be a part of their work force.
Pros
Lots of friendly and helpful co-workers
Cons
Depends on who you are
J'aime mon travail mais suis inquiète pour la suite
Le salaire est quand même bien mais comme j'effectue certaines tâches de chef d'équipe je prendrais bien un ajustement J'aime le service à la clientèle, le contact avec les gens. L'atmosphère de travail est très bonne mais dans les journaux la situation est précaire donc inquiétante.
Recommande a tous
Bonne entreprise mais que sans son diplôme d'étude secondaire offre un salaire peu compétitif
Good management
The working environment in TC Transcontinental is excellent the management provide good salary for the employee including all benefits such as vacation leave, holiday pay, insurance and uniforms.
Bien
Bonnes conditions de travail.
Salaires moindres dans les divisions medias
fore was good review
TC continental was a good plase to work was fast and always to do, helping others and we try to keep clean the area to work everyday. The supervisor no concern.
Pros
Saturday Pizza for lunch free
Cons
No conserne
TC Transcontinental description de l'entreprise
TC Transcontinental est un chef de file en emballage souple en Amérique du Nord et le plus important imprimeur au Canada. La Société est également un leader canadien dans ses activités de médias spécialisés.
TC is a great place to work
Fast paced environment with great coworkers.

Fantastic Social Club

Alot to learn and Company has a great team environment
environnement de travail convivial
environnement de travail convivial
bon esprit d'équipe
Not recommended
They promise you the world and then lay off employees. Management plays favourites and will not promote based on merit. Some of the management will not admit it, but if you are a minority, stay away from TC, it will be hard for your to work your way up no matter how good you are at your job. Promotions will be sometimes awarded to individuals who sometimes bring no value to the company. Glad I got out before the ship sinks and I am now in a company that awards for hard work in terms of promotions and compensation.
Pros
Cafeteria, good pay, good benefits
Cons
Non stable industry, management plays favourites, does not favour minorities.
Development Opportunity
A very good company investing in their associates development and process improvements. Very respectful and professional with a focus to ensure the work environment is safe and efficient.
This company only cares about production, not employees
It is an awful environment to be in as a worker. There is absolutely no professional training so you have to learn on the fly, yet you are still going to be yelled at no matter how hard you try.
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
12 hour shifts
Fun and friendly place to work
A very friendly place to work. Great atmosphere, with excellent co workers. Pretty flexible with hours and equal balance or work life and home life. Lots of activities to do on breaks and lunches. Very about wellness.
Job review
This workplace offered a standard work experience for an unskilled
worker. Management seemed kind of standard for such a department. Workplace culture was for me a bit nocturnal. Transportation when the buses were not running was a bit hard for me. Payday was the most enjoyable part of this job.
Pros
Work
Milieu de travail
Bonne conditions de travail, souvent sous pression, mais dans un bon environnement d'équipe. Travail autonome, je gère mon travail. Excellent
Pros
horaire flexible
Cons
pression de tirage
Bénévoles
J’ai fait du bénévolat, à cette endroit. J’ai bien aimé.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TC Transcontinental. Our community is ready to answer.