TC Energy

TC Energy Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

I enjoyed my time with TC Energy. I was able to advance in my career. Things have changed since I left in 2015, so it isn't the place it used to be. Still have many friends there who are unhappy with how things have changed.
Pros
Good wages, bonus, vacation time, opportunities for advancement
In the time I worked at TransCanada, I had the opportunity to move and upgrade to several positions which enhanced my ability to learn new skills, work in different departments and become knowledgeable of the company as a whole; I like to experience new roles and I work well under pressure hence TransCanada was a good fit for me.
Pros
lots of working lunches, flex days, offe site team building
Cons
in a busy downtown location with expensive parking
I became more proficient in PowerPoint having to create new slides showing processes. Also, uploading IT documents in SharePoint. As well, I was responsible for organizing off site meetings where food, breakout rooms, Internet/audio were setup. I enjoyed coordinating meetings.
Pros
free lunches
A very great company to work for with a diverse group of people. Very knowledgeable senior leaders who are willing to help and mentor younger employees.
TransCanada is a very easy going company and understands the work/life balance everyone needs. The diversity is wonderful and people were very easy to work with.
Great Employers, wages are great. Easy environment to thrive in.
  1. Administrative Assistant