Overhaul current leadership, hire better managers
Omit the performance management system, it takes a lot of time and adds a lot of stress. It doesn't demonstrate the value that employees bring to the company with the work they do.
Make long term jobs
Put people who know what 30 doing in the right positions. Not just promote people because of who they know. Change CEO.
Get more projects
- What should you wear to an interview at TransCanada?4 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at TransCanada?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make TC Energy a better place to work?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at TC Energy?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at TC Energy? What are the steps along the w…3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by TransCanada?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at TC Energy?3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at TransCanada Pipelines?3 people answered
- Does TC Energy allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired after you interview2 people answered