Play YouTube video button
Tbooth wireless

Tbooth wireless Employee Reviews

Canada43 reviews
Featured review
Tbooth wireless selected this as a representative review
Worth working
Good company
Good money

Great benefits

Opportunity to grow

Special employee pricing for pr8and services

Multiple locations easy to move to different locations
Commission is where the money is at
Your paid base rate plus sales commission your expected to make the sale no matter how slimy you have to get. client can afford $60 you make him pay 100 plus..... God's benefits not a bad job asking as you at the right location
easy job but difficult goals
i enjoyed working for the company but the goals weren't realistic with the amount of hours given. it is a full time position but also limits your outside life.
Official response from Tbooth wireless
10 March 2020
Thank you for your comments. At GLENTEL, our success would not be possible without our employees. The goals are set based on a number of factors, and we strive to set all our employees up for success with coaching and training. We foster positive work environment, organize team events and provide competitive benefits and perks for employees to enjoy work life balance. We invite you to share your specific concerns and ideas with our Human Resources team.
Very shady
In my experience the management here is very shady and very divided. Learned lots about current technology and cell phones, overall would rate as a bad experience
Professional and fun environment
Aside from specific management, the employees within the company are some of the most uplifting people I've worked with. The job is high stress at times but the harder you work the more you make, the job pays its self.
Productive and fast-paced environment
Typical 8 hour shifts that has a lot of customer service related tasks. This job follows you home with many phone calls and e-mails. Employee has to be self-motivated and have a strong desire to learn.
Overall good workplace
A great place to work but not easy to meet targets in more rural areas. Depending on the management you are placed under there is a lot of potential to make good money in this job.
This is a fun and professional work environment
I worked along side two amazing people. Management as well as co-workers were great. Working together as a team. Making sure the customer felt welcome by all and that we made sure the customer was happy as well as us.
Healthy work environment and good commission structure
Glentel is a good place learn wireless telecommunication of Canada.
They serve their customers with full solutions as they have all major providers of Canada.
productive and good platform to work
good place to work and great platform to learn and use your skills with good benefits and good hours to work.
good management and good work culture with good timings
Decent place to work at
Tbooth is Better than some retailers. You will make good money at a busy location. More suitable for full time employee because they have plateaus to hit.
This is a place where you really show your skills as a sales person but also as an expert in customer service. I enjoyed working here and recommend this to anyone looking to gain experience in sales and telecommunications
fun
super nice experience, had me develop my phone sales skills. my manager was very supportive and helped me a lot in developing my retail skills, definitely learned a lot from tbooth
Would not recommend to anyone
Upper management is horrible, turnover is extremely high and you will be disciplined for speaking out. During my time working here an employee was fired for reporting fraud at another location. Half the employees are skeezy salesmen. I was encouraged to lie and to not sell to anyone who looked poor. Pay is decent but if you don't make goals you will be fired very early on. I had a manager belittle me daily and when I brought this to the attention of the regional manager he told me he was angry that I was not giving the manager more respect.
Pros
Decent pay, flexible schedule
Cons
Corruption within company, horrible management, high turnover, high targets to meet.
Busy, sales driven, target focused
You are always on call, never truly a day off. Living and breathing the culture of phones, lots of conferences and phone conversations to be had. you can make great money
Pros
commission
Cons
work life balance
Fun job with competitive compensation
Excellent job if you are a motivated sales rep. The hardest part of the job is to overcome customer objectives while trying to hit your sales targets. Most enjoyable part is being able to connect people with the latest and greatest technology.
Decent money if you're willing to work 50+ hours a week
Worked at a Tbooth for almost 3 years. The job was fun, looked forward to going to work everyday mostly because of the co-workers. If you hit numbers you can make decent money, however to hit those numbers you have to work overtime hourly which you don't get paid for, and the management encourages you to bend the rules to get people approved. Once you start doing this, the store hits numbers, and eventually higher end management fire you to let the even higher up management think you are against 'fraud' but at the same time they want every rep to do it.
Pros
socialize, can take breaks whenever, decent pay
Cons
be prepared to work 10 hour shifts 6-7 days a week. goodluck getting weekends off.
Mauvaise gestion des employés et caractère froid et inhumain de la part des patrons
Le travail en tant que tel est plaisant. Les collègues sont gentils, on s'y sentirais comme dans une famille si ce n'est que de la gestion des horaires plus que médiocre qui rendent la vie personnelle quasi-impossible, les heures de travail impossibles ainsi que la froideur des DM qui ne sont pas du tout proches des employés et qui ne tiennent pas du tout compte de la vie personnelle de ceux-ci. En gros, travailler pour Glentel, c'est comme n'avoir PAS DE VIE.
Pros
Collègues sympathiques, Salaire
Cons
DM froids, horaires de fou
Competitive sales environment
Amazing job if you dedicated to working in sales. The work place is competitive for the right reasons. You will pushed to do sales and but you will also rewarded for it. The more sales you make the more commission you get. Companies awards individuals by giving them free concert tickets, free cash etc.
Very fun environment to work in
Before working with this company, I wasn't too sure how I would do in sales. After my training with different organization through Glentel Inc. I learned various skills and am so thankful to have worked with such wonderful staff.
Great job
Great job, lots of opportunity to make money. Only some room for advancement. The manager I had was absolutely amazing and really made the work place a fun environment. Working at the store I did really made us all family.
Pros
commission
Cons
very political
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tbooth wireless. Our community is ready to answer.