TBM Service Group Inc.

TBM Service Group Inc. Employee Reviews

It's a beautiful place to work

It's a beautiful place for work however the fact is that it's too far from my home place in downtown. salary is released on time, the manager is social and ad well as other employees

Pros

Free masks

Cons

Long rest hour's

A terible place to work

The work place is good but the management is horible. It is a unianized environment but it is very difficult to deal with the management. If you talk about your rights or fight for the rights the management would come after you and try to revenge. At last they would purposly put you in a trouble and even the union would not be able to mediate the issue. I had to fight for the COVID protocalls of the workers and they tried to put me in trouble several times. The Union send them warning letters and saved me but they escaped from the investigation through a well planed insident.

Cons

Bad management. No respect for the workers

I have never ever seen like this place bad management no respect for workers it’s not enough for paying it’s a hard job.

Not a fun place to work

5/8 hours your work hard and remaining is your brake. The Forman is always watching your back and pick on people who he think not working as he looks.

Pros

Cons

In some situations your expected to work long hours

Better place for beginners as well students etc.

An interesting place to work in some locations of TTCGood break time and catch up timeNeeds some facilities, cafeteria needs in some TTC locations for TBMNeeds to be careful your parking, if not it would be towed and big fineIf the team is good, work is on the go anyone.. boy/girl/students..

Pros

Some places, No cafeteria for tbm

Cons

Some places long hours and some good break times

Not a company to work for

They are unpredictable, unreliable and unfair to their workers. They out law unrealistic restrictions for workers. They do not take the time to properly train their workers. Also by all means they are not a professional company.

Lot of standing, Less Pay

Worked as a Customer Service Representative (People standing at Subway Stations with Red Apron). Involves a lot of Standing a one place(Breaks are not enough). Can do if you have no Job.

Please dont bother

It is the worst place to work. First too much favoritism from the management to people who suck up to them, if you don't they do everything to get you out. They have so many students who they misuse by cheaply paying and easily replace tou with them. The pay is very poor compared to the work being done and the time of work (night shift). The Union is a statue (only there for show). They dont care about workers,yet workers pay Union dues..

Good company overall

good experience. Overall, they treated me well, with the exception of one manager, who I believe was let go. They have a clean working environment as well.

Good work and easy

I love this work its very easy and active job.I am also healthy at the same time because I do a lot of walking which helps me out.This job ha son stress and Everyone is very kind and loving.

Pros

Relaxed work

Cons

Night shifts

Jobs at TBM Service Group Inc.

See more jobs

The company only seek to take advantage of desperate and vulnerable newcomers and students. Cheap labour

My experience is one that reveals the unfair balance of unethical and professional management and bias rewards for hard work. I can’t help but believe that scheduling staff for certain locations is base on race and origin.

Fast paced team environment

A good place to work if you are a team player and work hard. Hours are steady night shifts and are hard to get used to. Union job with benefits that I never used.

Pleasant place to work though fast phace in nature..

Our dear manager is very professioal, humble, and wonderful to work with. The management staff are kind and supportive. The employees are likewise kind and productive.

it was ok

Not bad when you want experience driving different bus models but fast-paced nice ppl to work with a team-oriented workforce friendly ppl willing to help

relaxed environment

the job environment seemed to be so relaxed and people works with us helps to improve our skills.multicultural envrionment helped to improve my horizons of thinking,

Is big company such as TTC

I am working in this company in the area of ​​customer service in the TTC since May the best of this job is my manager is a very kind person with all the coworkers the pay is good but the working hours are very reduced no there is almost work it is only on weekends work is very easy it is just standing several hours is a good start for those who want to start a career within the TTC permanent position after several years of experience

Very poor work conditions

You never get sleep. You always go home exhausted. It's hard to maintain a position with this company for a long period of time. The managers do not care about you and will replace you very quickly without telling you.

Keeping Closed Ties With The Bosses

Awesome Company to work for. I will Recommend anyone looking for a Job.

productive and fun workplace

A typical day at work would be to wash the buses inside and out, clean all windows and doors. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I work at my own pace and do not have to stress about not being able to do the work properly.

Pros

Free food and drinks

Flexible work schedule, in depth customer experience

- receive emails from dispatch which TTC station you will be responsible for that day - arrive at station with 5-20 others (depending on how busy the station is) - direct TTC riders to alternate subway/RT routes due to closures - act as a first responder in case of an emergency

Pros

Plenty of support from the office and your direct co-workers

Cons

Involves a lot of standing (wear comfortable shoes)

Customer Service Ambassador at TTC

Every day deals with the diverse people various stations to give them information as per their (TTC passenger) requirement. AM shift is 6:00 am to 4:00 pm and PM is3: 30 pm to 1:30 pm.

Pros

Work Flexible

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TBM Service Group Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement

Compare TBM Service Group Inc. with

• TBM Service Group Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?