Taymor Industries

Taymor Industries Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative2 reviews
Canada2 reviews
The company used to be a good place to work but with new management coming in the culture has changed. The job description they give you is only a small portion of what is expected. New management are all about themselves. They do not care about their employees. Huge territories with lots of travel. What they tell you is not what is actual. Sales are difficult because of low brand recognition. Management does little to assist you with your workload. The salary is low for the amount of travel expected. They say you can make so much in commission but you have no say in your budgets which are unrealistic. One of the worst managers I have ever worked for. Beware!!! Lack of communication between management and employees. If you like excel spreadsheets and not worrying about the customer then this is the role for you. If you like lack of support and excess amount of travel then this is the role for you.
Pros
The customers
Cons
Management get your head out of the sand and pay attention to the customers, Communicate with your employees on changes.
Official response from Taymor Industries
6 August 2019
Taymor Response - We are sorry to hear you had a disappointing employment experience. We make it a priority at Taymor to put our people first and are committed to creating a supportive and transparent environment for all of our employees so we’d love to have the opportunity to discuss your experience further. Please feel free to reach out to HR or the CEO. We appreciate your feedback as it's a valuable way for us to learn and grow.
Management only thinks about themselves or pretend they care about their employees. They hire people as a contract just for a fill in, absolutely will not evaluate your competencies and contributions to the company. If you want to find something permanent and stable you're better off applying at McDonalds. If you need something temporary just to fill in your financial responsibilities Taymor is it! Goodluck.