Taymor Industries

Taymor Industries Employee Reviews in Delta, BC

Delta, BC5 reviews
I was @ Traffic dept, it’s always a turn over staff; easy to get fired.
Some of them worked over 10 years these people think they know it all. They might have high school education some of them work their way up.
17 March 2020
We are sorry to hear you had a disappointing employment experience. We’d love to have the opportunity to discuss your experience further. Please feel free to reach out to HR or the CEO. Thank you for your feedback, it's a valuable way for us to learn and grow.
During my time at the company, I felt Iike that I am being Micro- Managed, I didn't feel any room of personal development. There is a lot that needs to be changed, for the people to stay in the company.
15 December 2019
Thank you for the honest feedback. We’re sorry you have these concerns and we’d love the opportunity to discuss them with you. We make it a priority at Taymor to put our people first and we’re always looking for ways we can improve. We’re committed to creating a supportive environment where all of our associates can feel comfortable providing open and honest feedback. Please reach out to HR, your manager, or even our CEO so we can work together to make improvements for everyone.
Loved my coworkers from the foreman all the way down to the clerical staff were all super kind, helpful, fun and caring group ànd actualy miss working there
1 October 2019
Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to hear you had a good experience working at Taymor.
The female aged VP may have left the company for now. However after she was hired by 2013, some people were fired and some very good people left the company because of her disaster management.
28 August 2019
Taymor Response - At Taymor we pride ourselves on diversity, equality and respect. We are disappointed to hear any associate’s experience was not aligned to these values we strive to uphold, and we will continue to encourage open dialogue with management.
Management only thinks about themselves or pretend they care about their employees. They hire people as a contract just for a fill in, absolutely will not evaluate your competencies and contributions to the company. If you want to find something permanent and stable you're better off applying at McDonalds. If you need something temporary just to fill in your financial responsibilities Taymor is it! Goodluck.