Taymor Industries
Taymor Industries Employee Review

Just a regular job

24 December 2017
Management only thinks about themselves or pretend they care about their employees. They hire people as a contract just for a fill in, absolutely will not evaluate your competencies and contributions to the company. If you want to find something permanent and stable you're better off applying at McDonalds. If you need something temporary just to fill in your financial responsibilities Taymor is it! Goodluck.
26 June 2019
Same role
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Canada
The company used to be a good place to work but with new management coming in the culture has changed. The job description they give you is only a small portion of what is expected. New management are all about themselves. They do not care about their employees. Huge territories with lots of travel. What they tell you is not what is actual. Sales are difficult because of low brand recognition. Management does little to assist you with your workload. The salary is low for the amount of travel expected. They say you can make so much in commission but you have no say in your budgets which are unrealistic. One of the worst managers I have ever worked for. Beware!!! Lack of communication between management and employees. If you like excel spreadsheets and not worrying about the customer then this is the role for you. If you like lack of support and excess amount of travel then this is the role for you.
Pros
The customers
Cons
Management get your head out of the sand and pay attention to the customers, Communicate with your employees on changes.
6 August 2019
Taymor Response - We are sorry to hear you had a disappointing employment experience. We make it a priority at Taymor to put our people first and are committed to creating a supportive and transparent environment for all of our employees so we’d love to have the opportunity to discuss your experience further. Please feel free to reach out to HR or the CEO. We appreciate your feedback as it's a valuable way for us to learn and grow.
11 March 2020
Same location
Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee) - Delta, BC
I was @ Traffic dept, it’s always a turn over staff; easy to get fired.
Some of them worked over 10 years these people think they know it all. They might have high school education some of them work their way up.
17 March 2020
We are sorry to hear you had a disappointing employment experience. We’d love to have the opportunity to discuss your experience further. Please feel free to reach out to HR or the CEO. Thank you for your feedback, it's a valuable way for us to learn and grow.
27 November 2019
Same location
Facilitator (Former Employee) - Delta, BC
During my time at the company, I felt Iike that I am being Micro- Managed, I didn't feel any room of personal development. There is a lot that needs to be changed, for the people to stay in the company.
15 December 2019
Thank you for the honest feedback. We’re sorry you have these concerns and we’d love the opportunity to discuss them with you. We make it a priority at Taymor to put our people first and we’re always looking for ways we can improve. We’re committed to creating a supportive environment where all of our associates can feel comfortable providing open and honest feedback. Please reach out to HR, your manager, or even our CEO so we can work together to make improvements for everyone.