Taymor Industries
Taymor Industries Employee Review

Company has great intentions to have a team environment.

3 September 2015
Taymor is a good company to work for except their are no advancement possibilities. My experiences have been some positive and others not so positive when dealing with long term employees of Taymor. There is no specific direction that seems to be followed once strategy is formed. However the company itself is a decent working environment.
Pros
They are a company with great values and some integrity
Cons
Very hard to deal with so many products not being available
11 March 2020
Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee) - Delta, BC
I was @ Traffic dept, it’s always a turn over staff; easy to get fired.
Some of them worked over 10 years these people think they know it all. They might have high school education some of them work their way up.
17 March 2020
We are sorry to hear you had a disappointing employment experience. We’d love to have the opportunity to discuss your experience further. Please feel free to reach out to HR or the CEO. Thank you for your feedback, it's a valuable way for us to learn and grow.
27 November 2019
Facilitator (Former Employee) - Delta, BC
During my time at the company, I felt Iike that I am being Micro- Managed, I didn't feel any room of personal development. There is a lot that needs to be changed, for the people to stay in the company.
15 December 2019
Thank you for the honest feedback. We’re sorry you have these concerns and we’d love the opportunity to discuss them with you. We make it a priority at Taymor to put our people first and we’re always looking for ways we can improve. We’re committed to creating a supportive environment where all of our associates can feel comfortable providing open and honest feedback. Please reach out to HR, your manager, or even our CEO so we can work together to make improvements for everyone.
21 September 2019
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee) - Delta, BC
Loved my coworkers from the foreman all the way down to the clerical staff were all super kind, helpful, fun and caring group ànd actualy miss working there
1 October 2019
Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to hear you had a good experience working at Taymor.