Taylor Moving and Storage

Taylor Moving and Storage Employee Reviews

Taylor moving is a great place to work in the first few months until you begin to notice how poorly the management is run. Management at Taylor will make promises that they can’t keep to you and fall through on them day in and day out. To take a sick day is to risk having yourself spitefully taken off the schedule for a few days or so. That being said it’s really hard to enjoy a career here with so much potential when the management can’t value its working staff.
Pros
Good pay, good people
Cons
Poor management
its a good place to gain experience in more than one way. You learn leadership skills, customer service skills, I learned how to drive straight trucks with standard transmissions, and eventually I got my AZ license from them. You get to meet a new client/customer each day, and interact with them throughout the moving process.
Pros
free lunches, tips, got to travel to different states, cities, provinces etc
Cons
away from family lots, some lazy and uncaring employees..
Really bad company, pls avoid. The work sucks. Do not let the money fool you. You have been warned. The management is really bad, salepeople can make your day good, or really, really bad, ther's no way of knowing how your day is gonna be, and the work is really brutal. It's not worth working here. If you need money, just deliver pizza or something.
Pros
Occaisonal tips
Cons
No life, VERY BAD management, really bad schedule, salespeople can make your day worse, some really bad customers
Its a good company to work for . I enjoy the working part of it and the driving part as well . You get lots of hours in the summer and the coworkers are all great to work with
learned nothing. moving furniture.bad operations. inefficient.
Cons
everything
I deal with every shipper moving to and or from anywhere in the world from the start of their move (visual / phone / email - survey's)I have learned all I know about International shipping from Taylor International.I truly enjoy my co-workers, however there is no HR department, and there is no one to talk with about management as you would need to go to Management and it is no longer confidential .Hard during summer a movers (busy season)There is much to remember / not forget, making sure you have the cntr day of load to making sure the shipper is happy to bills getting paid - go go goI enjoy working with shippers, and agents and corporate accounts building that relationship for more business.
Pros
really like co-workers, like variety in job, fast paced, pressure of time lines is good keeps on toes
Cons
management - pressure for time on coordinator side, when management have sat on it for a while it is not urgent