Tayco

Tayco Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
The company is a growing company but they don't have enough work for manual welder because they have robotic machines. It's a safe place to work and good benefit.
I worked here roughly 6 months and it was one of the worst jobs I had. The different shifts are constantly stealing tools from the work stations and it is near impossible to get replacements from cheap Management.
At my probation passing meeting, I met with HR and in confidentiality reported a harrassment incident with one of the other workers. She told me it was probably a misunderstanding and did not even file it. She told him and he continued to try to speak to me and I had to spend all my time avoiding him. I had told another trusted staff who said that this happens a lot there (happened to her) and the Hr department does nothing.
I tried to shift to morning shift but it was full, therefore I transferred to a morning shift position at Silfab Solar Inc. Besides I reside in the northern west of Mississauga and car gas and maintenance was an issue to my income.
Co-workers are very helpful.
moreover, supervisor is very friendly and down to earth with everyone.

As I was a beginner,I learnt many things as an operator such as how to operate machines, blue-print reading and so on.
Pros
friendly environment
Excellent work environment with travel and room for personal growth
Pros
travel
Cons
job security