Tasty Indian Bistro

Tasty Indian Bistro Employee Reviews

Politics and discrimination.

The only good thing is the full-time hours of work, you can get. No signs of growth. More opportunities for female candidates, with no experience. Fast paced environment. Poor Management. Employees are discriminated and yelled at, all the time. Gossips and Dirty politics.

Toxic environment.

the management is so poor, all of them are unprofessional from top to bottom and don't know how to work, but always talk about professionalism. it's actually funny to watch all of them doing nonsense.Here, they do have a caste system like used to be in India ages before.For example, they think managers are the greatest and the rest have no respect.

Pros

if you find it then let me know.

Cons

long hours, panic management, etc.

Stress full job

Not a great work culture long hours lot of drama not friendly enough to work everyone is serious all the time don’t know what they’re doing and it adds lot of stress on you Stay away if possible

bad experience

Management at this restaurant is worst part. Dirty politics by old servers and management also help them. Money is good here by making tips but it affects your mental health condition so badly and you are not able to concentrate on other things

Loved working there.

I would recommend people to work there. I learnt many things working there. The ambience of the restaurant is great and I love working there but I am interested in a higher paid job as my rent is high.

Fast-paced and stressful.

Excellent place to get your feet wet. But as soon as you're done doing that, explore, all attributing to subpar workplace environment set by the owners--to say the least--and power-hungry, bare-minimum-doing management.

Productive, collaborative and fast-pace workplace

Tasty Indian Bistro is usually busy on typical day. I learnt to deal with various customers patiently all at once. This place is usually fun to work but sometimes it gets stressful as well.

productive and fun workplace

As a student, it was a great part-time job for me as it was the busiest Indian restaurant in the Vancouver area. I used to work there only on the weekends.

Good job with fun experiences everyday

A typical was busy and full of fun and nice people. I learnt how to deal with different situations and people everyday. Management was supportive. Work culture was more like a family (we were over 80 workers all together). Dish washing area was the hardest part of the job as it was a small kitchen for such big restaurant and it used to get crowded on weekends. Meeting new people everyday and I personally enjoy hospitality which made it more fun.

Pros

Convenient schedule

Cons

Small packing area

Bad vibes

they have alot of drama going on at work and the people are so mean to each other nobody cares what is someone doing they all care about them selves and do what they like

Good staff and Management

It was nice working at Tasty Indian Bistro.The staff was nice and co-operative.I enjoyed working as Hostess.I got to know different cultures there as I met different people everyday from different ethnic groups.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tasty Indian Bistro. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6