TASC Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
IT related (Former Employee) –  Madison, WI1 May 2019
I enjoyed my time at TASC. One thing I DID NOT enjoy was the wonky IT "desks". I don't know anyone that enjoys sitting at a banquet table in an open room. It's noisy and impossible to carry on a phone conversation.

The work is very interesting and you will never be bored in IT. I felt that most of the employees and much of the management were sincere and supported the company mission.

All in all, I would go back to TASC--if they did something about the banquet table setup.
Pros
Peers
Cons
work stations
Great Company
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Madison, WI12 April 2019
TASC is an innovative and face paced company. They offer great work-life balance, endless opportunities and create excitement for the future. I highly recommend working for TASC.
Tasc is awful
Costumer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WI28 February 2019
Upon going to mgmt about on going harrasment they fired me as well as the harrassers claiming that standing up to them was also work place harrasment.
very good people just not my type of job.
DATA COLLECTOR (Former Employee) –  Russellville, AR12 February 2019
A typical day is walking to many different homes measuring the outside of buildings and homes driveways. New additions on homes and barns and sheds are measured.
Pros
traveling
Cons
scared of animals and creepy people
Fast-paced, strong community service environment.
Executive/Operational Support (Former Employee) –  Madison, WI30 January 2019
TASC has a strong philanthropic environment. Full time employees are given 40 hours per year paid volunteer time to work with nonprofits. Additional, the company holds fund raisers activity days on campus to support United Way, food banks, and Habitat for Humanity.
Excellent program while it lasted
Therapist II (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MD18 January 2019
Therapist II Treatment Alternatives to Street Crime (TASC) 1992 to 2001
Montgomery County Government, Dept. of Mental Health & Hygiene.
I counseled and monitored court mandated chemically addicted offenders in the community. The job entailed evaluating compliance with treatment and adapting services as needed. The information I gathered was used to assist Probation / Parole agents in supervising their clients.

As part of my job I monitored urinalysis. This entailed urine collection and maintaining chain of custody. I also conducted chemical addiction treatment with clients enrolled in TASC.

As a Therapist with the program I was able to establish a working relationship with a wide range of clients. I learned a great deal about the real challenges facing addicts in the community. I also able to establish a good relationship with Probation and Parole agents. This proved invaluable in providing quality services to my clients.
Pros
Excellent program.
Cons
The program was discontinued due to bugetary constraints.
Highly Technical, Professional and Collaborative
DIVISION DIRECTOR, NAVSEA ACCOUNT LEAD (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC2 December 2018
Trusted by customers, collaborative and innovative, TASC promoted from within and developed leaders, allowing avenues of career progression while retaining focus on customer mission goals.
Was a great place to work in the beginning but has changed.
Processing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Remote1 December 2018
It was a great company but has recently changed to be more quantity over quality at the expense of its employees. The quantity demands placed on its employees is very unreasonable.
Great company
CSAT Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, WI26 November 2018
Great company to work for, I was there for just a season but TASC has excellent communication throughout departments. Follows true root cause analysis to eliminate problems and does not finger point. Was a great company and I would have been interested in going back when called to return except I then had a full time job.
Very limeted big picture review.
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VA25 November 2018
The project was divided into small projects and the project teams were not encouraged to talk with each other. This made our contribution to the integration effort difficult.
a somewhat laid back invernment
Collector (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TX20 November 2018
I liked working for TASC because you were treated like family. I did learn a lot from the people I worked with. And I learned a lot about collections.
Pros
laid back and I had weekends off
Cons
very stress full job
A great place to work
Clinical Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, IL14 November 2018
Manager was very flexible and allowed staff to complete their work on their own without any micro-managing. I would recommend to a anyone but the pay sucked.
Pros
great boss
Cons
lazy salary
Program Management
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL29 October 2018
Responsible for the program management for three contracts totaling $1.5 million dollars in support of the Threat Systems Management Office and 4 support contractors.
Pros
mission
Cons
n/a
Has its own office politics like every where else
Senior Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DE28 October 2018
I liked working there but it was a seasonal position. I made lasting friendship with the co-workers. And it is a great place to get work experience but not enough pay
Pros
You get to go to court and testify and you can actually change lives
Cons
Poor salary
No money
Regional Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Madison, WI25 October 2018
Working your butt off for commissions of $15 only to not be paid that for months if at all and then to lose commissions because the customer service is so terrible that we lose the business.
Great company
Program Control Cost Analyst 4 (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VA11 October 2018
I worked for the original TASC that was acquired by Northrop Grumman around 2008 and later sold to Engility. The individuals that worked there at the time were helpful and we had good training. The hardest part of the job was being sold.
Pros
great working environment
Cons
needed to provide training for new positions
Acquired in a merger
Senior Air Traffic Management Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC8 October 2018
This company was fine, nothing special. My immediate manager was very old-school in that he wanted to see me sitting at the desk every day, regardless of whether I had stuff to do or not. Toward the end of my time there, they decided to move to a new office space at an inconvenient area, and I decided to seek other employment. My tasking had run out of funds anyway, so it was a good time to leave. They were later acquired by a larger engineering firm.
Overall not terrible
Senior Precision Geo-Location Operator (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GA2 October 2018
I have worked for TASC for 6 years. Overall they aren't a bad place to work. They have good benefits and the management seems to care about their employees.
productive workplace provided by customer
Systems Engineering (Former Employee) –  Fairmont, WV1 October 2018
The work environment and the work itself was provided by the customer including the facilities and the workload for this contract. The company is customer centric and does not care about its employees' career goals and objectives
Pros
good visibility to management
Cons
selfish company management driven by salary reductions at will to cut cost and appease customer
Total Administrative Services Corporation is an employer who is involved in giving back to the community through Volunteering and donating
Onboarding /ERISA Processing Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Madison, WI26 September 2018
I have learned many new things working at TASC. They value their employees and are consistently moving in new directions to be competitive in the market. They offer generous paid time off, paid volunteering hours and have constant training for advancement within the company.
Pros
Working remotely
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TASC. Our community is ready to answer.