TARKETT Employee Reviews

Yarn mill winder
Winder (Former Employee) –  Truro, NS26 November 2018
Pay is ok you get paid weekly which is great but you have to work hard very hard, with absolutely no thanks from the company they work your assistance to the bone and your not allowed to have a spouse r child and if you do and they get sick your assistance is fired. They try to keep you for your 90;days probation then they will fire you the day before your probation period ends...not a good place to work at all...not recommended to anyone. I missed one day because I was new to the town and I knew no one and my truck broke down and I had to have it towed to a garage and that was the ONLY DAY I missed in 90 days and they fired me ALSO 2 months ago my husband had 2 strokes back to back and was rushed to the hospital while I was at work and they WOULD NOT ALLOW ME to go to the hospital to be with my husband and if I did I would have been fired as it turned out through all of that they fired me ONE DAY BEFORE my probation period was up and I was NEVER LATE EVER...thanks TARKETT FOR NOTHING!?!!!!!
Pros
Pay
Cons
endroit très sécuritaire
Réception (Former Employee) –  Farnham, QC12 November 2013
prendre soin de soi et des autres, pour la sécurité au travail.
Pros
repas gratuit quand on reste pour temp suplémentaire
Cons
aucun