Target Employee Review

Guest Services
Guest Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  san bruno ca24 February 2014
A typical day working at Target Guest Services is very fasted paced. In Guest Services you work directly with the customers helping to resolve various issue dealing with products and services.

Target has a fun work environment but sometimes you may feel like you are in competition with you co-workers to hold your position.

The company is big on hours an availability and they make you feel like you must have open availability in order to be hired. It is also hard to change your availability once you get hired.
Pros
Easy to get hired
Cons
shifts, pays minimum wage

Other Target Employee Reviews

Great people/co-workers
Sales/Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 May 2018
I first started at target by working overnights which was from 10pm-630am or more.. Basically unloading the truck and filling up shelves for the opening hours of the store the next day. Few months later I was pushed to the opening hours/closing hours Working in the backroom a lot by using a "PDA'' gun where someone would make a ''pull'' and someone would read the item details and bring the item out to the customer or to fill carts of items that can be brought out to the sales floor.
Was great while it lasted
Flow Team Member (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 May 2018
I had such a joy working here while we still had it in canada. Sad to know it didnt get to stay around much longer because everything was so flexible and easy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Target. Our community is ready to answer.

59.1K