Target

Insights into Target

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Great culture

Loved working at Target, the environment was very pleasing. Team work and work life balance were promoted regularly. Standards were upheld because the team was happy to work there.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Closed in Canada

Good teammate. Good culture.

Very supportive management. Teammates are good. Worked as a store team member at Target.Customer service, Cashier, re-shop. Sometimes very busy but other times there was not so many customers.

fun and educational

fast passed and fun knowledgeable creative and never a dull moment sering up stores to opening then k the first day to watching them all close

Fun place to work for.

Target was a fun place to work for, the people I worked with were great, the managers were competent, and understanding, they helped with tasks, the store manager provided breakfasts, and quite often lunches. I would recommend Target as a good place to work.

Pros

Food, and good support

Cons

Not enough hours

Productive and fun atmosphere.

Each day we were ready for change. I worked in various areas of the large store. I did a lot of walking, cleaning, cash and some stocking of shelves.Some coworkers were very kind and I felt like I knew them for a long time.Other coworkers kept to themselves. Management was very good and asked how things were going.The hardest part of the job was my part time work while most employees were full time.The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and helping customers and being around my coworkers.

Amazing job!

I wish they were still in Canada I loved how they actually cared about you and when you were off the clock they wanted to make sure you didn’t even think about work. Best job I ever had (back room)

Pros

Free lunches. People you worked with

Cons

Pay was just ok

pretty good stuff

The work here was great. I met a lot of fantastic and smart people and learned a lot. My co workers were great and I felt included and valued as a member of a larger team.

Fun place to.work

Up beat wonderful Teaching environment HR VPs were positive approachable team sport fantastic. Too bad they suddenly closed all the stores in Canada.

Pros

Cons

Suddenly Closed in Canada

Okay

Was a while ago since I worked there. Wasn't very organized and I was taken advantage of. Over worked with not much time off. Was a learning experience.

Pros

Some good people

Cons

Horrible management, not enough staff.

Friendly

Friendly staff clean and very helpful. The staff was very helpful would cross train you in are department of the store. The managers were nice and the people were great to work with.

they had team buliding contests every month

my shift started at 3am. I had to set up steel garbage bins throughout the store, put out racks for clothing dept, set up the line for unloading trucks.

Pros

fun contests, bbq, some sales

Cons

opened up too many stores on the first day

Aime besuvv ça oup

Ferme mes avant beaucoup de potentiel Et avait beaucoup de respect pour leur employer

excellent

je n'y travaille plus puisque la compagnie a fermé ses portes au Canada.

nice to work

Friendly people Nice ambience Fun to work Collaborative teamwork Recognized for your work Problem-solving skills Interaction with different people Nice products to shop Customer Satisfaction is priority

Nice open plan office, everyone is friendly and gets on well with each other. Management are very supportive. Lots of social events on all year round.

Pros

People, support network

Cons

Not much room for advancement

Fun place to work

Target was a fun place to work. Friendly management and peers. There was room to grow on the job, it was too bad the company did stay in Canada. It was a great place to work!

good

i work here before,but this company is already close here in canada,their already close here in canada,so i don't think i will recommend this company.but i enjoy working here since the last datyof the store close.

It was great while it lasted

Store now closed down no longer in Canada they have been closed for years now the experience was good and staff was great , I was only there for 2 years before they went bankrupt

Best employers ever

Management totally respected the employees. Made certain everyone took their allotted breaks, and worked with the appropriate safety equipment. Health was safety was a priority for them.

Cons

amazing management

Experience

Nice place to work. Great working environment.Fellow workers were nice. But they pulled out of Canada very soon. Overall a nice company for workers and people

Fait bon de travailler

Milieu de travail très gai. Et je retravaillerai sans doute et si on réouvre les portes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Target. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Target