Tapestry at Village Gate West Employee Reviews

Great culinary knowledge
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON4 September 2017
Assisted the executive chef with daily operations of the kitchen. In charge of ordering food items. Daily checks of each station for prep. Worked on all stations in the kitchen. In charge of training new staff members and in charge of running the holiday buffets. Great experience in culinary and worked with knowledgeable Chef, and team members. The hardest part of this job was there was no room for advancement. Great management team good structure and private events with plated dinner service was amazing.
Pros
Learned a lot of culinary tricks and culinary basics
Cons
No room for advancement
Poor
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON9 May 2017
They're no chances at this place for you to do anything right , you get yelled at at all times no matter how hard you try your best to do your job. You aren't given a chance to explain and there is no reasoning with the management
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long travel
Fun work enviroment with lots of knowledge
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON16 February 2016
Tapestry was an environment filled with lots of knowledge. From the Executive Chef to the residents. I gained valuable culinary teachings which has expanded my culinary horizon, secrets of the trade. With a diverse management team each of us added something to the team in a unique way. The hardest part of this job was leaving the team to future my experiences. The most enjoyable part of my role as supervisor was leading the team members through various catered events. Good sportsmanship from those who followed my lead.