Tapestry - Embrace a New Age
EMPOWERING ACTIVE AGING Tapestry offers independent adults active aging communities where residents live healthy, engaged, purposeful and socially connected lives and experience personalized, resident-centric service. Our difference is embodied in our Mission and the Operating Principles that guide our work and define Tapestry’s unique “feeling”: • Authentically local wellness plans and programs aligned to the 7 Dimensions of Wellness to ensure a holistic perspective that considers all aspects of an individual’s well-being • Fact and science-based culinary offerings that rely on fresh and sustainable ingredients to ensure nutritious and delicious options • Extraordinary communities and suites designed and built by Concert, our owner and one of Canada’s most respected and successful real estate development enterprises and • Exceptional service delivered passionately by our employees so that even our residents’ simplest pleasure feels indulgent and luxurious. At Tapestry, we believe wellness is the roadmap to remaining independent and living a longer life while fulfilling one’s goals and purpose.
We create memorable moments in thriving, connected communities where individuals experience healthy and fulfilled lives.
Our Mission expresses what we try to deliver each day. While aspirational in tone, it is practical and realistic. It defines our purpose and focus, and guides our daily activities.
Our Operating Principles express how we deliver our Mission and create the unique Tapestry feeling that defines our culture. Our Operating Principles are comprised of three main themes summarized below:
We Make the Difference
• We are authentic, candid, respectful, caring and compassionate • We work together and celebrate our successes • We accept mistakes happen; we learn and support each other • We commit to life-long learning and personal development
We Personalize Service
• We understand, acknowledge and treasure our residents’ unique story, history and life experience • We sweat the small stuff and respond with urgency • We understand the power and influence of our attitudes and actions • We solve problems, inspire enthusiasm and reinforce that life is to be fully lived
We Innovate and Excel
• We strive to set the industry standard for excellence • Our communities reflect Concert’s commitment to superior quality and exceptional craftmanship • We hold our partners, suppliers and vendors accountable to meet our high standards for quality and service • We are dedicated to the highest standards of health and safety • We are committed to evolve, innovate and excel to support continuous improvement
A great company starts with you Tapestry offers a wide range of career opportunities – ranging from customer service professionals to housekeepers, cooks, servers, drivers and wellness professionals . We seek passionate and dedicated employees who want to make a difference and impact lives in meaningful ways. Join our team and help to create the unique Tapestry “feeling” that our employees bring to life every day by serving with skill, dedication and purpose. You know you belong at Tapestry if you crave: • Making a difference in people’s lives • Working as part of a supportive and nurturing team focused on elevating relationships and strengthening our vibrant communities • You understand the importance of personalizing service to create exceptional experiences that delight and inspire our residents • You absolutely sweat the small stuff and recognize the importance of exceeding expectations to inspire trust and confidence • You’re a problem solver; you inspire enthusiasm; you laugh and have fun!
Join Our Award-Winning Community
- Wellness ManagerVictoria, BC
- Server (Regular Part-Time Opportunities)Vancouver, BC
- CookVancouver, BC
- Health SupervisorToronto, ON
- Server (Part Time)Vancouver, BC
- Restaurant ManagerVancouver, BC
- Kitchen Helper/DishwasherVictoria, BC
- Full-Time Senior Cook (Cook 1)Vancouver, BC