Tandoori Flame Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC17 September 2019
I worked at tandoori flame almost 3-4 month. I got an experience of customer services over there. I also worked fast pace environment and learned lot of things.
as per my opinion i didnot want to leave that job but i moved to brampton due to my family reasons so that was amazing environment.
CHEF (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON26 April 2019
that was good and entertaining job for me because mostly in the weekend some customers arranged parties wit h their families and it was like a own family environment and we tried our best in team for serving best food for them.
Pros
fun and spending time while working
Cons
nothing
Management sucks
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 December 2017
No job security. You pay $67 for a shirt and apron..!! What..?!!!!!!!
Go there and if restaurant is busy then you work otherwise you just sit there without pay.
Pros
Nice environment.
Cons
Bad management, no job security
Fast past workplace and productive
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 October 2017
A typical day here could be more challenging because they have too many drink to make and you have to be very quick. I have learned the drinks and the management always making sure the customers are happy. Employees were friendly but it was hard to work in every section of this restaurant. making new drinks was something I enjoyed every time.
Pros
free food
Cons
Less hours
Worst place to work at
Bartender/Cashier (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 June 2017
Manager just sucks your soul. Worst place to work for. This place crushes your life. I will never go back here. Worst management, they favor their family to work. Unless your related to the manager, good luck
Overall developement
Cashier/Take-Out (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 March 2017
My responsibilities include cashing out customers when they are satisfied with the service and we fulfill their wants. I learnt who to manage with the pace and temper of the customers and effective communication skills as well. I learnt how to operate computer based smart order system which includes adding customer's order with descriptions according to the table number. Moreover, handing different calls at same time was taught to me which can be compared to switch board.
The hardest part of the job was to work when the restaurant gets busy but with the help of amicable assistant server, it could be managed effectively.
Pros
Free meal
Fun workplace
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 February 2017
I still miss that job. I use to start at 11 am so i didn't have to wake up early in morning . The only reason i left that job was because it wasn't that good source of income.
gr8
Take Out (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 June 2016
Healthy environment. Good people and staff. Helpful people. Excellent service in food and serving. They have great benifits and pay roll. Overall environment is fabulous.
Flexible work schedule with friendly staff
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 January 2016
Work Clock-in depends on status of restaurant (if busy or not).
Fast-paced working environment
Customer rating of 3-stars
Time of the working in Tandoori Flame
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Mississauga ON24 October 2014
-Work shift changes every week and sometimes it would be 6 days per week
-How to use reataurant dish washer and everything goes
-Pretty bad management
-Nice at times but not in rush hour
-Working very long hours without breaks
-closing time is when everyone relax and be joyful self
Pros
free lunch or dinner
Cons
Managed the cleaning services for the restaurant
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 April 2014
• Responsible for cleaning different sections of the restaurant which includes kitchen area, dining area, floors and restrooms.
• Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing equipments that come in contact with food and kitchen instruments.
• Responsible for cleaning and disinfecting kitchen items such as cutting boards, blenders, countertops, grills.
• Cleaned the dining area by thoroughly sanitizing the surface area that comes in contact with customer such as chairs, table tops, bar tops. Also assured condiment bottles and menus were disinfected on regular basis.
• Swept and mopped the floors near the restaurant entrance and exit every 30 minutes.
• Performed deep cleaning with soap and water to remove soil buildup.
• Cleaned restrooms which included toilet seats, sinks, door handle and sink faucets.