Tandia

Tandia Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

Great people, great colleagues. Everybody values the members, The spirit of Co-Operative Banking drives the employees and they strive to a perfect member service. At the same time, everyone cares about the success of the Institution.

Pros

Community spirit

Cons

I was never able to show my full potential

Terrible Management and very little advancement

Toxic and unprofessional executives that are out of touch with the people at the bottom. Favoritism is rampant, This is not an equal opportunity workplace. Only the most subordinate employees get rewarded. There is a lot of abuse of power and lack of transparency in the higher ranks. Can be a very negative and discouraging environment as talent is always secondary to favoritism. There is absolutely no interest in growing employees professionally.

Pros

above average pay

Cons

No advancement, unprofessional management and executives.

Amazing environment for first time in office experience

At Tandia, I was hired on a contract as a Special Projects Associate. My main duties at the office were data entry because Tandia was merging with another company. Filing, data entry and sending messages/emails were what my daily tasks were. This job taught me to be detail-oriented. The environment at Tandia was very welcoming and relaxed as everyone was extremely nice and helpful at all times. I was very happy with management.

Productive and fun workplace

During a typical work week, one of my biggest tasks is checking in with management and our progress on various projects. I like to meet first thing on Monday to discuss our priorities for the week, then meet again in the middle of the week to check progress, and meet once at the end of the week to discuss goal setting for the next week. I meet with smaller groups of the staff during the middle of the week to troubleshoot any issues.

poor working environment, negativity is primary driver

Culture is non existent, upper management does not know how to create a positive culture. Most of company works out of fear. Pay and benefits are good.

Pros

pay

Cons

very poor company communication

very friendly banking enviroment

I was in charge of all the cleaning of 4 banks. I am able to work on my own with limited supervision. Our banking team were wonderful people and I will miss them. The hardest part of the job was all the winter cleaning and the fun part of the job was being able to work at my own pace. I learned a lot about managing my time to get the work done.

Pros

safe and friendly enviroment

Cons

winter cleaning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tandia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Tandia with

Learn about Tandia in popular locations

• Tandia