Tandia Employee Reviews

PT - Member service (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON22 May 2019
Great people, great colleagues.
Everybody values the members, The spirit of Co-Operative Banking drives the employees and they strive to a perfect member service. At the same time, everyone cares about the success of the Institution.
Pros
Community spirit
Cons
I was never able to show my full potential
Amazing environment for first time in office experience
Special Projects - Data Entry Associate (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON24 January 2019
At Tandia, I was hired on a contract as a Special Projects Associate. My main duties at the office were data entry because Tandia was merging with another company. Filing, data entry and sending messages/emails were what my daily tasks were. This job taught me to be detail-oriented. The environment at Tandia was very welcoming and relaxed as everyone was extremely nice and helpful at all times. I was very happy with management.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer relationship manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2018
During a typical work week, one of my biggest tasks is checking in with management and our progress on various projects. I like to meet first thing on Monday to discuss our priorities for the week, then meet again in the middle of the week to check progress, and meet once at the end of the week to discuss goal setting for the next week. I meet with smaller groups of the staff during the middle of the week to troubleshoot any issues.
poor working environment, negativity is primary driver
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON24 November 2017
Culture is non existent, upper management does not know how to create a positive culture. Most of company works out of fear. Pay and benefits are good.
Pros
pay
Cons
very poor company communication
very friendly banking enviroment
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON18 September 2016
I was in charge of all the cleaning of 4 banks. I am able to work on my own with limited supervision. Our banking team were wonderful people and I will miss them. The hardest part of the job was all the winter cleaning and the fun part of the job was being able to work at my own pace. I learned a lot about managing my time to get the work done.
Pros
safe and friendly enviroment
Cons
winter cleaning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tandia. Our community is ready to answer.