TandemLaunch Employee Reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits
3.7Job Security & Advancement
Interesting and fun place to work at
Core Team Intern (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 September 2018
Interesting and fun place to work at. People are very friendly. Great work-life balance. Super interesting colleagues. Great location in Montreal, QC.
Unique environment for the techy!
Public Relations & Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 December 2016
I worked as a PR and marketing specialist for a startup. If you have a good interest in the internet of things and tech, This is the right place for you. Since you work alongside with many other startups, you begin being friends with a lot of them! Friendly faces, lunch and learns, educational content, constant support and people from all over the world. I learned a lot and I met individuals of different tech and science backgrounds.

It IS a fast-paced environment, with a very open-concept office space. Don't relax, as the success of many startups relies on quick-thinkers and proactive staff. The CEO offers learning seminars during work hours with very effective and important content. This isn't for slackers, but for people willing to learn and apply.

Another thing? It's close (2 min walk) from the Lionel Groulx metro. You can get there from just about anywhere!

The hardest part about this job? Leaving it. (I had to go back to school full time)
Pros
Amazing office culture, learning experience, Lunch & Learn
Cons