Tamwood International College Employee Reviews

Unethical and horribly run business.
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Tamwood Vancouver15 March 2019
I understand what it means to feel not valued by an employer.
Management is incompetent and often brings the workers into the office to threaten them with job insecurity. They pay their teachers the lowest wages. I don't understand how businesses like this run. They will remind staff that they are a business and not a school. They are short on school supplies and refuse to pay for new equipment.They do not care about the employees nor the students.
Pros
nothing
Cons
job insecurity, unethical
Enjoyable Work Place
ESL Teacher (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 March 2017
Great place to work, no job security, though. The private international language industry is very up-and-down, as many people know. Overall, I enjoy the atmosphere and independence.
I enjoy going to work everyday.
Mentor new teachers, giving clear explanation (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 February 2013
Atmosphere of the school is energetic and positive. The cultural exchange and value of diversity makes each day new and exciting.

The school manager allows for change and new opportunities and also guides when the team is needed.

Teaching is a continual learning process. The never ending goal of being "better" is my motivation.
Pros
working with co-workers as a team.
Cons
hours available to work and the benefits of esl industry