Talnea Technologies Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
4.0Job Security & Advancement
Friendly and Fun workplace.
Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 August 2015
•A typical day at Talnea Technologies for me varied. At first we were often quite busy and there were always many tasks to get done in a day. We worked quick, efficiently and happy. Although there was a recession; when oil and gas slowed down, our shop took a hit as well. We slowed down immensely and were constantly looking for bigger and better company wide improvements.

•I learned and pertained knowledge regarding metals and all the different testing's in house. As well as different formats and document requirements to do with metals, certificates, and shipments. I acquired knowledge of the different companies that supplied us or were customers of us and the products they carried (including tooling).

•Management clearly portrayed a love and passion for their business. They were always good with motivating employees to do their best and take new initiatives.

•Co-workers were able to keep work on a professional note. Many of the people I had the pleasure of working with at Talnea were very friendly and respectful.

•The hardest part of my job was keeping up with format and document requirements. A few of our customers were constantly changing what they were specifically looking for and had very precise requests. Even the slightest typo would affect our company as a whole and our status with the customers.

•The most enjoyable part of my job was alternating between various tasks each day. I enjoy doing more than one job a day and having the option to switch back and forth between them.
Pros
Variety of tasks. Administrative as well as in shop.
Cons
Would have preffered more personal training. (Notes were provided for self-training).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Talnea Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Talnea Technologies Reviews by Location