Talize Employee Review

Fairly enjoyable work place, friendly coworkers, however lack of communication between managers
Production Team Member (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC16 November 2013
Product is sorted, and quality and price is determined. From there it is put onto its appropriate place on the sales floor. I have learned how to properly merchandise the sales floor to appeal to customers, and how to accurately price items to be put onto the floor. Overall the management team is open, and easy to talk to. However, they lack communication among themselves which leads to confusion in the workplace. The hardest part of the job is to continually maintain a clean and organized section throughout the day. The most enjoyable part of the job is the overall morale and convenient hours.
Pros
Convenient Hours
Cons
Not a career job

Other Talize Employee Reviews

Management makes the Difference
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON9 May 2018
Outstanding work environment , always receive positive feedback from managers and supervisors. Management is very good at accommodating work/life balance., supervisor very fair with hours and shifts I am paid minimum wage . Lots of hours , paid Birthday . Safety of staff and customers is a key initiative . I have been with the company just under 1 year, and never had a bad day . :) Customer are great as well, they always comment "Everyone looks so happy , must be a great place to work"
Great place to work!
Employee in production (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON7 May 2018
Free benefits after three months, I got a P birthday off and I feel encouraged every day to do my job. I get paid a little bit more than when minimum-wage was increased and I love the hours. Everyone’s a while we have what’s called a non-production day. We don’t come in, and they use the day to clean up and work on special projects. The team here is awesome and managers are always doing stuff to reward!
Pros
Scheduled breaks and lunches, benefits, schedule and uniform
Cons
Sometimes a bit dusty and

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Talize. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9